Luxury dog friendly accommodation in St Ives
As the beach ban is soon to be lifted and our four-legged friends may soon be able to play on the sand or splash in the sea all day long we are delighted to announce a few changes to our dog friendly policy…
These changes mean you and your pooch can enjoy a 5* break in our luxury dog friendly accommodation in St Ives anytime between September and June, including any school holidays that fall within these months. We currently offer four dog friendly properties – Curno, Harbour, Zennor and The Sail Lofts Cottage.
If you have stayed with us before you’ll be familiar with the scrumptious welcome pack you receive on arrival and we thought it was about time we extended this welcome to our furry friends, so all dogs holidaying with us will receive their very own welcome pack to enjoy during their stay. Don’t tell though; we want it to be a surprise.
We think St Ives is the perfect holiday spot for pups and with two fantastic beaches on our doorstop, The Sail Lofts 5* holiday apartments in St Ives are hard to beat. Our enviable location also gives you access to long stretches of coastal path. If you’re serious walkers you could tackle the 6-mile hike to Zennor and enjoy a spot of lunch at The Tinners Arms or The Gurnhard’s Head, both of which are dog friendly.
If you plan to stay closer to home there are plenty of bars and restaurants that allow dogs in St Ives. Some may have restricted areas so it’s worth checking in advance but here is a rundown of our favourites:
- Rum & Crab Shack – Great for seafood dishes with a Forrest Gump twist. The rum list is pretty impressive too and with panoramic views across the Harbour The Rum & Crab Shack is well worth a visit.
- Firehouse Bar & Grill – The burgers, pizza’s and rotisserie chicken all come highly recommended and the well-priced menu certainly offers fantastic value for money.
- Pedn Olva Hotel – Dine in the bar area and your four-legged friend will be made to feel right at home. The bar menu offers a good selection of light bites and main meals and food is served from midday until 9pm.
- The Loft – Enjoy lunch, tapas or dinner looking over the rooftops towards the Harbour from the heated terrace.
- Halsetown Inn (Just outside St Ives) – If you’re looking for a dog friendly Sunday lunch venue, look no further. We highly recommend booking though as it’s a popular choice.
To view our revised dog friendly policy, including any additional charges we make for bringing your four-legged friend along for the ride, please visit our luxury dog friendly page. If you need any further information please do not hesitate to contact one of the team on 01736 799175.
We look forward to welcoming you and your furry friend very soon.